Tuesday, March 3, 2009

..::Joan and My B-Day Celebration at Gilly House::..

Date : 12-02-2009
Time : 10pm-12.30am
Location : Gilly House
Attendance : Rosanne Siin Mun, Rachel Xin Yee, Joan Wan Chi, Clover Choy Yoon, Ginny Jye Yin, Blackie Fei Chen, Momo Yi Jun, Nicole Mei Yan..(according who's there first...hehe^^)

23 Donuts..idea from Blackie...thx ya..love it!!!

And with a cake as well...

Joan and Me cutting the cake...cheers~~

Nicole, Blackie and Me

with the candle still on, quickly take picture..hehe^^

each of us holding one donuts...

Me and Alyson

what happen to the cake...? hahaXD the video down there will show u....blep =p

All the best wishes from my best friends to me...thank you gals...

..::VIDEO OF CAKE ABUSE::..


thank you for everything on that night...I really felt touched and appreciated what my best friends did to me....THANK YOU!!! with full of my heart~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment